- Put them directly on your phone (on your memory card or your internal storage
- Turn off your phone.
- Press POWER, HOME and VOLUME UP at the same time until you see at the top left "Recovery"
(You may have a message that will appear with a slide bar down, if you have it, slide)
- Go to install
- Locate the SuperUser and click on it
- Then slide to flash
- Wait until it finishes
- Once it's over, go back
- Go to System, and do POWER OFF
- And then then you can turn on your phone normally, it will be rooted and you have SuperSU installed.
Samsung Galaxy J5 is an affordable, multi-purpose, and high-end Android smartphone that comes with lots of features. Though, just like any other Android smartphone, we can't utilize it to its full potential without rooting it. shareitvidmate apk
A forum community dedicated to Android phone owners and enthusiasts. Come join the discussion about applications, recovery, developments, styles, reviews, accessories, classifieds, and more for Unbuntu, Google Nexus, HTC, Motorola, Samsung or other Android models!