Android OS Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
teh Jax
2,677 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Many people don't like the default CM7 display settings (screen too dark, soft buttons not lit up, etc). I'm one of them. As much as I don't like these default settings, CM7 is awesome enough to give you the ability to change them! However, they're not the easiest settings to change.

As such, I wrote a short article on tackling this here at RootzWiki. Check it out:
CyanogenMod 7 Advanced Screen Settings

·
News Team/Moderator
882 Posts
Very awesome write-up, I have helped many people in the past and this is far better than the simple screenie I was able to provide lol.

·
Marty Mcfly/Theme Dev
912 Posts
Jax, thanks to the site upgrade, the blogs are nowhere to be found. Can you repost the writeup? I had to wipe and forget all the settings. Thanx!

·
Marty Mcfly/Theme Dev
912 Posts
that works for me!! Thanks!

·
teh Jax
2,677 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I got similar screenshots for all of my important blog posts from the old site. I'll get them all posted up on my personal blog: The Jaxidian Update. (heads up - not a ton there now that'll interest many folks here except for my writeup on Integrated Portable Devices - that's cool and seems to be coming truer and truer w/PadFone and the Spider concept stuff)

1 - 14 of 14 Posts