Android OS Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Developer
161 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
You can ignore the second video on signing if you want. Now you can just use Xeudoxus's tool. I feel like the first video give a good explanation though.

[HOW-TO][VIDEO] draw9patch

Postby Webst3r » Sat Sep 11, 2010 5:09 pm

If you have any questions or comments let me know.

Description:
Most of the tutorials I've found on draw9patch are hard to understand. And I have yet to find any videos on the tools. So I hope this helps people understand what to do. Also, I expect you to be a little ADB an know your way around the SDK. If you a beginner and are starting to venture into themeing, I suggest you start of messing with standard .pngs, and learning the ropes a bit.

Again. I'm no pro, so if any info is wrong please let me know. Thanks for watching, and happy themeing.

·
Themer
110 Posts

·
Developer
161 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

·
Themer
110 Posts
Alright I did this and I am using eclipse when I did the signing part to try it out as the other way I am using I have a feeling is not working. I did not get the folder option to say where to put it.

Edit - Getting and IDE error file does not exist anything

·
Developer
161 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Namyar said:
Alright I did this and I am using eclipse when I did the signing part to try it out as the other way I am using I have a feeling is not working. I did not get the folder option to say where to put it.

Edit - Getting and IDE error file does not exist anything
xUltimate .9 patcher. I'll update the video soon.

G

·
This actually made sense for me. I never understood .9 's .. and everyone online always told me they were a pain...

1 - 8 of 8 Posts