Android OS Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Android Beginner
2 Posts
While I don't own an Ipad personally so I unable to attest, others on forums I visit have claimed success paired the hp touchpad wireless keyboard with the iPad.

I can personally say though the the keyboard works with both mac and pc computers. It's well worth the money and it's well built.

·
Average Android
56 Posts
cdbob said:
While I don't own an Ipad personally so I unable to attest, others on forums I visit have claimed success paired the hp touchpad wireless keyboard with the iPad.

I can personally say though the the keyboard works with both mac and pc computers. It's well worth the money and it's well built.
How did you get it to work with a pc? When I tried in win 7, it pairs, but pressing buttons doesn't do anything.

·
Android Apprentice
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
cdbob said:

Thanks I'm glad I am able to use it on both the iPad and touchpad.

·
Average Android
58 Posts
A keyboard should be a keyboard through BT. I married my iMac keyboard to the TouchPad without a problem. Works great and, since I expect less of it than I do from a desktop iMac, I'll use it for the TP and keep using the wired Logitech 101 keyboard for the iMac.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts