Android OS Forum banner
1 - 20 of 73 Posts

·
Premium Member
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
BrentBlend said:
Oh, I ordered via regular check-out before I came across this thread.
Kind of startled me when you said that.
Well best thing to do is try calling your credit company and cancel the order. Also ask them if you can cancel and order it with GCheckout

·
Android Apprentice
19 Posts
thank you for posting this site. just ordered one. hopefully it ships. i ordered one last night from B&N and the order processed, but then today I got an email that they were cancelling the order. Been searching ALL day and I really hope this is real.

·
Premium Member
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
kurtis.austin2 said:
thank you for posting this site. just ordered one. hopefully it ships. i ordered one last night from B&N and the order processed, but then today I got an email that they were cancelling the order. Been searching ALL day and I really hope this is real.
Ya man i ordered some yesterday to. I hope this one ships fast

·
Android Beginner
1 Posts
Hey thanks! In for two, hope they ship. B & N screwed me and I'm skeptical that I'll get the one I ordered from Cost Central.

Sent from my Nexus S 4G using Tapatalk

·
Android Apprentice
19 Posts
BrentBlend said:
I desperately hope that my order went through and isn't back ordered....
Can't wait to hear about it later today. Fingers are crossed!
same here! i work in 8 hours and i should be going to bed, but am too anxious to find out! i know i probably won't receive an email anytime soon, but i just want to know!

·
Android Lover
156 Posts
Says free shipping but when I go to checkout im still being charged hmm im about to flip a coin to decide whether I want it or maybe wait since I keep hearing hp is going to release more

1 - 20 of 73 Posts