Android OS Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Android Apprentice
121 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I used ground, alot cheaper and Bill me later which is insured so I don't have any risks, shipping 9.00 for me ground.

·
Android Apprentice
121 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I can't find any cases for under 35.00-55.00 online that are Oem and chargers with shipping none under 55.00 shipped so was a deal for me.

·
Android Apprentice
121 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Good luck finding anything in stock. I'm also in jersey about to be slammed by a Hurricane,

·
Android Apprentice
104 Posts
Cost Central claims to have both of these in stock with free ship. $29.99 for the case and $49.00 for the touchstone.

·
Android Beginner
20 Posts
I ordered from this site on Friday, I ordered Touchpads (showed 2-3 weeks for delivery) as well as Touchstone's and cases. I got an email shortly after that said:

"Unfortunately, your order has been cancelled due to product availability. Please contact customer service with any concerns at (888) 327-6033."

I saw all the bad reviews on the web, but ordered anyway w/ an Amex (figured Amex would handle them if they ended up being crappy retailers)....the order still actually shows in their system, so not sure what the 'real deal' is, but I am not expecting much...the CC charge shows as 'pending' on my amex, which really doesn't mean much other than that they authorized the charge. I'll let you know if I hear anything further, I *may* call them on Monday to find out if the entire order is cancelled or just the Touchpads.

Good luck, but I wouldn't hold your breath! :(

·
Android Apprentice
18 Posts
If this is still up in the morning I will order one charger after I check all my local retailers for one. Thanks for the heads up.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.