Android OS Forum banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Android Apprentice
Joined
·
121 Posts
My other order was canceled but Mac Mall .com has the touchstone dock for 38.99 with free 3 day shipping if you use Bill Me Later they knock an addition 10 off so i got my dock for 28.99 free shipping. Hope this works out for others.

I have used mac mall before thier pretty good.
 

·
Average Android
Joined
·
84 Posts
Kpa2727 said:
My other order was canceled but Mac Mall .com has the touchstone dock for 38.99 with free 3 day shipping if you use Bill Me Later they knock an addition 10 off so i got my dock for 28.99 free shipping. Hope this works out for others.

I have used mac mall befor thier pretty good.
Just checked? how do you get the 10$ off, i went to bill me later got to the end pretty much on place order but they never took 10$ off?
 

·
Android Apprentice
Joined
·
121 Posts
It's through bill me later, So as long as bill me later said get 10 off and pay by april 2012 it will take 10 off on your bill me later account, not mac mall. So when you login into your bill me later account to pay. It will total out to 10.00 less.
 

·
Android Apprentice
Joined
·
48 Posts
Already sold out :(
 

·
Average Android
Joined
·
157 Posts
based on macmall/onsale's performance, your order would probably be cancelled.
 

·
Average Android
Joined
·
84 Posts
mputtr said:
based on macmall/onsale's performance, your order would probably be cancelled.
glad i just ordered everything [touchpad, hp case, touchstone cradle] through CostCentral! they have been amazing through this so far!
 

·
Android Apprentice
Joined
·
121 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
UPDATE:: All my items have shipped and I have tracking numbers for them. Heres my breakdown of my deal.

Hp official case at MacMall on sale for 38.99 with Bill Me Later 10.00 credit and free 3 day shipping 28.99

My Hp touchstone charger at MacMall on sale for 38.99 with Bill Me Later 10.00 credit and free 3 day shipping 28.99

So for 57.98 I got my case and charger. I hope whoever ordered it all works out for you.
 

·
Average Android
Joined
·
84 Posts
Kpa2727 said:
UPDATE:: All my items have shipped and I have tracking numbers for them. Heres my breakdown of my deal.

Hp official case at MacMall on sale for 38.99 with Bill Me Later 10.00 credit and free 3 day shipping 28.99

My Hp touchstone charger at MacMall on sale for 38.99 with Bill Me Later 10.00 credit and free 3 day shipping 28.99

So for 57.98 I got my case and charger. I hope whoever ordered it all works out for you.
why did you use the 10$ credit twice?
 

·
Average Android
Joined
·
84 Posts
koaschten said:
2 different orders obviously? So he could save on each order.
any site that has bill me later you auto get 10$ off every purchase? seems weird? Cause you would think its a sign on bonus, i wouldn t think they care whose site your purchasing it from since there like a credit card, so i put up against a sign on bonus..

can anyone confirm this?
 

·
Average Android
Joined
·
84 Posts
Kpa2727 said:
As said above yes 2 seperate orders and no Bill Me later runs promos on different websites. Another note the 10.00 credit is auto deducted, it's not a reward it's like a discount.
i wish knew this!!!!! i always thought it was a one time thing! DAMN! thanx for the info!
 

·
Average Android
Joined
·
98 Posts
curious how others are enjoying their touchstone, b/c i use my touchpad rarely i've only had to charge it twice in the couple weeks i've had it, but today i used the touchstone for the first time and i gotta say i like te stand but it takes so so so much longer to charge than just plugging it straight up and since the stand has to be plugged in i think its unnecessary, i'm actually pondering selling mine bc i dont see no need for it
 

·
Average Android
Joined
·
84 Posts
jbrock98 said:
curious how others are enjoying their touchstone, b/c i use my touchpad rarely i've only had to charge it twice in the couple weeks i've had it, but today i used the touchstone for the first time and i gotta say i like te stand but it takes so so so much longer to charge than just plugging it straight up and since the stand has to be plugged in i think its unnecessary, i'm actually pondering selling mine bc i dont see no need for it
how long is the plug in charge vs the dock! i have all the accessories on there way still waiting for the touchpad though LOL
 
1 - 20 of 27 Posts
Top