Android OS Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Android Beginner
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Found this article which was posted yesterday that contains a list of devices that will be receiving an update to ICS.

http://blog.htc.com/2012/03/ics/

The second to bottom of that list is HTC Thunderbolt and other articles show they've began testing an ICS for Thunderbolt update so we maybe seeing it in the next few months.

·
Android Apprentice
187 Posts
Well, in his defense the other list was from Verizon and not HTC. This is just HTC updating their list
Actually, I believe this is from even before the VZW news story... I believe HTC stated that they were going to push ICS to the Mecha before, and then that left us waiting for VZW to confirm an OTA rollout, which the new story seems to have confirmed...

EDIT: I guess atleast is even more reliable source being on the HTC website, whereas before it was just a reliable HTC rep telling tech blog sites about it, I guess thats why its posted on the 13th as if its new.

·
Android Beginner
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Well, i knew there were unconfirmed reports about it, and like Jaskwith said, its only been an email circulating about it and not anything concrete like an HTC blog post showing it.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts