Android OS Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Android Beginner
31 Posts
goodspellar said:
I'm very curious as to how many people actually bought the device. Didn't strike me as a tablet worthy of it's price
I own a Droid, a Thunderbolt, a Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1, and a Viewsonic G-Tab. In my family we also have the G2x, HTC Inspire, some iPhones, etc.

Of all these devices, the HTC Flyer is by far my favorite! I use it more than I use any other device. And over on XDA there are a lot of guys that like it. (http://forum.xda-developers.com/archive/index.php/t-1096203.html)

·
Average Android
169 Posts
Honestly, until its get 3.X, I won't consider it a tablet. So I haven't bought it yet. Have you tried GingerBreak for temp root?

·
Search before you post, Please....
146 Posts
I don't know why this forum is not following the HTC Flyer. It has achieved s-off successfully using alpharev and unrevoked Revolution exploit. I have rooted my wifi Flyer, added Clockwork recovery, modified the wpa_supplicant file so that I can tether my wifi Flyer to an ad-hoc network such as my rooted D1.

xda has all the news. I would like to see it come to this forum.

·
Search before you post, Please....
146 Posts
Coggy9

I have used an iPad and a Xoom. In my opinion, they have nothing over the Flyer. The Flyer is fast and portable. If I want a 10 inch screen to lug around, I'll bring my laptop. Now that the Flyer has been rooted, I am extremely happy with my purchase.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts