Android OS Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
First off, I am very new to this. Also I have a bricked device (just do not know how bricked it is) that I thought that maybe I could just flash an old RUU stock version to and that be the end of it. I bought it from someone that had it rooted and cyanogen installed. They said it worked fine and then just quit. I tried to flash the stock file back to it and now it is even more messed up. I have never got this phone to boot into anything successfully yet. I do not care if it is stock or running a custom rom, just as long as it is working. If I could get it that far it would be a miracle lol.

I attached a picture of where it gets from trying to upload the PG.zip file from the sd card. It always freezes at this point if it did not I would have had a working phone days ago I am guessing. The phone is not recognized by the computer no longer after I tried the update to stock. And that is about all I got, any more specific questions I will be glad to look at the phone and answer, because I do not know what other information you would need.

says hboot 6.13.1002
radio 1.09.01.0622
emmc-boot

at the top of the screen. Thanks in advance everyone

Attachments

·
Registered
2 Posts
I also just went from the bootloader into the recovery mode, first it said updating from verizon then went to a phone with an exclimation in the triangle picture.

edit: flashed with a custom recovery file, so now can install from sd with a nandbackup, to bad I do not have this. anyone know where you can find such?

1 - 2 of 2 Posts