1 - 14 of 14 Posts

· Themer
620 Posts
Discussion Starter · #39 ·

· Themer
620 Posts
Discussion Starter · #53 ·
"BTGGTR1 said:
I have an idea...how bout you go buy the Sensation or Evo 3D. Then you'll have your fancy lockscreen. There ya go. SOLVED. : )
How about you leave. THIS IS A DROID X FORUM. I USE VERIZON BECAUSE SPRINT AND TMOBILE HAVE HORRIBLE COVERAGE IN THE SILICON VALLEY

· Themer
620 Posts
Discussion Starter · #67 ·
Flipfreak said:
I thought I read somewhere that people were working on a theme manager for cm7 lockscreens but i could very well be mistaken.
that would be sick. can you find a link about it?

· Themer
620 Posts
Discussion Starter · #75 ·
linuxmotion said:
Im working on a mod similar to the theme changer but for lockscreens.... but i need to learn more before i can actaully do it. This mod would work on any aosp/cm rom. Its no where near done.or even barely started

Sent from my Incredible using Tapatalk
good luck!

· Themer
620 Posts
Discussion Starter · #79 ·
BTGGTR1 said:
Thanks Chaos...Actually, yes, I was trying to just breath a little humor into the discussion...but not too many people on here seem to understand what that exactly is...loosen up guys. I can't believe my post caused such a fuss!! lol

I'm not a troll for gods sake. I own a DX. I post on all the different forums online. Sorry to ruffle feathers, but I said what I said because it seemed like the OP was whining like a little child in this discussion because nobody would create his Sense 3.0 lockscreen that he's been demanding. He even pretty much yelled in bold text at people telling him to use the Widgitlocker knock-offs available on XDA. Did he not? That's more wrong than what I said in my post by far. That's the way I see it, so, I said what was on my mind. I said no profanities, and didn't think I was being terrible. I just was stating a fact. You really DO have buy a phone with Sense 3.0 if you want this lockscreen. I was stating an obvious fact.

Bottom line, unless your phone is running Sense, you are NOT going to replicate the 3.0 lockscreen. That is just a fact, and I doubt the DX is going to have Sense posted to it anytime soon.

I personally use the Cheb Sense widgitlocker lock screen I got off of XDA...closest thing I've seen to it. That's my two cents. Take it for what it's worth.

And if someone DOES actually replicate the Sense 3.0 lockscreen, I'll be proven wrong, and then load it to my phone immediately. Thanks!! : )
hey debbie downer: read the op, i specifically told people not to bother me about widget locker because i already have it. and miui has the sense 3.0 lockscreen... so your wrong.

· Themer
620 Posts
Discussion Starter · #83 ·
BTGGTR1 said:
Lurch and Bretth, you must be lonely teenagers sitting in your bedrooms tinkering with your Droids. You both have some serious growing up to do. I have over 800 posts on Droid Forums, but never had a single problem with anyone on there. Me, I'm am adult with more things to worry about than lockscreens on a phone. I have a mortgage and kids to worry about. Hope you get your Sense 3.0 lockscreen soon and it makes you happy. Take care.
Dude are you trying to start something here? just leave it alone. rootzwiki isnt a place for fights and hateful people (aka xda developers).

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.