Android OS Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
61 - 80 of 89 Posts

· Themer
Joined
·
620 Posts
Discussion Starter · #67 ·
Flipfreak said:
I thought I read somewhere that people were working on a theme manager for cm7 lockscreens but i could very well be mistaken.
that would be sick. can you find a link about it?
 

· Sorry, I must be new here
Joined
·
1,129 Posts
bretth18 said:
read the OP, i know its on miui, i wanted it for cm7
If you noticed, he asked if it could be brought over as a standalone...
don't think he was saying, GAIZ THIS IS FOR MIUI JUST GET THAT LOLZ!)!!1!!

to you lurch81 I say, no. the miui version relies entirely on miui framework and is mainly just a bunch of .pngs :/
great idea though
 

· Android Addict
Joined
·
753 Posts
sorry i was just playing around on my og droid and found it thought it was worth a post here, didn't read the op so didn't know he already knew abou tthe miui lockscreen (which by the way is super sick works perfectly like the actual sense lockscreen)
 

· Sorry, I must be new here
Joined
·
1,129 Posts
Lurch81 said:
sorry i was just playing around on my og droid and found it thought it was worth a post here, didn't read the op so didn't know he already knew abou tthe miui lockscreen (which by the way is super sick works perfectly like the actual sense lockscreen)
You have nothing to apologize for. You brought up the fact that it was available and it may be easier to port.
nowhere was it stated in the thread that the miui lock themes are not portable.

unless i read everything you said incorrectly xD
 

· Developer
Joined
·
193 Posts
Flipfreak said:
I thought I read somewhere that people were working on a theme manager for cm7 lockscreens but i could very well be mistaken.
Im working on a mod similar to the theme changer but for lockscreens.... but i need to learn more before i can actaully do it. This mod would work on any aosp/cm rom. Its no where near done.or even barely started

Sent from my Incredible using Tapatalk
 

· Themer
Joined
·
620 Posts
Discussion Starter · #75 ·
linuxmotion said:
Im working on a mod similar to the theme changer but for lockscreens.... but i need to learn more before i can actaully do it. This mod would work on any aosp/cm rom. Its no where near done.or even barely started

Sent from my Incredible using Tapatalk
good luck!
 

· Android Apprentice
Joined
·
36 Posts
"ChaosX said:
I certainly have no desire to cause issues here, but is it possible that the dude just said it, trying to be humorous?
Thanks Chaos...Actually, yes, I was trying to just breath a little humor into the discussion...but not too many people on here seem to understand what that exactly is...loosen up guys. I can't believe my post caused such a fuss!! lol

I'm not a troll for gods sake. I own a DX. I post on all the different forums online. Sorry to ruffle feathers, but I said what I said because it seemed like the OP was whining like a little child in this discussion because nobody would create his Sense 3.0 lockscreen that he's been demanding. He even pretty much yelled in bold text at people telling him to use the Widgitlocker knock-offs available on XDA. Did he not? That's more wrong than what I said in my post by far. That's the way I see it, so, I said what was on my mind. I said no profanities, and didn't think I was being terrible. I just was stating a fact. You really DO have buy a phone with Sense 3.0 if you want this lockscreen. I was stating an obvious fact.

Bottom line, unless your phone is running Sense, you are NOT going to replicate the 3.0 lockscreen. That is just a fact, and I doubt the DX is going to have Sense posted to it anytime soon.

I personally use the Cheb Sense widgitlocker lock screen I got off of XDA...closest thing I've seen to it. That's my two cents. Take it for what it's worth.

And if someone DOES actually replicate the Sense 3.0 lockscreen, I'll be proven wrong, and then load it to my phone immediately. Thanks!! : )
 

· Android Addict
Joined
·
753 Posts
"BTGGTR1 said:
Thanks Chaos...Actually, yes, I was trying to just breath a little humor into the discussion...but not too many people on here seem to understand what that exactly is...loosen up guys. I can't believe my post caused such a fuss!! lol

I'm not a troll for gods sake. I own a DX. I post on all the different forums online. Sorry to ruffle feathers, but I said what I said because it seemed like the OP was whining like a little child in this discussion because nobody would create his Sense 3.0 lockscreen that he's been demanding. He even pretty much yelled in bold text at people telling him to use the Widgitlocker knock-offs available on XDA. Did he not? That's more wrong than what I said in my post by far. That's the way I see it, so, I said what was on my mind. I said no profanities, and didn't think I was being terrible. I just was stating a fact. You really DO have buy a phone with Sense 3.0 if you want this lockscreen. I was stating an obvious fact.

Bottom line, unless your phone is running Sense, you are NOT going to replicate the 3.0 lockscreen. That is just a fact, and I doubt the DX is going to have Sense posted to it anytime soon.

I personally use the Cheb Sense widgitlocker lock screen I got off of XDA...closest thing I've seen to it. That's my two cents. Take it for what it's worth.

And if someone DOES actually replicate the Sense 3.0 lockscreen, I'll be proven wrong, and then load it to my phone immediately. Thanks!! : )
You don't have to run sense to have it there is a miui lockscreen that replicates sense 3.0's perfectly and you were not injecting humor into the thread by any means go back to those other forums if you wanna be an ass
 

· Themer
Joined
·
620 Posts
Discussion Starter · #79 ·
BTGGTR1 said:
Thanks Chaos...Actually, yes, I was trying to just breath a little humor into the discussion...but not too many people on here seem to understand what that exactly is...loosen up guys. I can't believe my post caused such a fuss!! lol

I'm not a troll for gods sake. I own a DX. I post on all the different forums online. Sorry to ruffle feathers, but I said what I said because it seemed like the OP was whining like a little child in this discussion because nobody would create his Sense 3.0 lockscreen that he's been demanding. He even pretty much yelled in bold text at people telling him to use the Widgitlocker knock-offs available on XDA. Did he not? That's more wrong than what I said in my post by far. That's the way I see it, so, I said what was on my mind. I said no profanities, and didn't think I was being terrible. I just was stating a fact. You really DO have buy a phone with Sense 3.0 if you want this lockscreen. I was stating an obvious fact.

Bottom line, unless your phone is running Sense, you are NOT going to replicate the 3.0 lockscreen. That is just a fact, and I doubt the DX is going to have Sense posted to it anytime soon.

I personally use the Cheb Sense widgitlocker lock screen I got off of XDA...closest thing I've seen to it. That's my two cents. Take it for what it's worth.

And if someone DOES actually replicate the Sense 3.0 lockscreen, I'll be proven wrong, and then load it to my phone immediately. Thanks!! : )
hey debbie downer: read the op, i specifically told people not to bother me about widget locker because i already have it. and miui has the sense 3.0 lockscreen... so your wrong.
 

· I just hide here
Joined
·
1,883 Posts
okay okay guys stop...please. we all got our points across lets just drop it where it stands.no reason to go down this road. if u want to keep talking about the actual topic itself, go ahead. but no more back and forth talk please.
 
61 - 80 of 89 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top