Android OS Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Android Apprentice
644 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is it me or does this phone pretty much blow everything on the market out of the water. Spec wise and on paper of course. I was a big mot guy until I got my dinc2 and would be a liar is I was to say they didn't seem to have their software and hardware much more squared away.

I could care less about 4g I actually wish they vigor came without it but that aside 1.5 ghz dual core processors beats by dre headphones included new sense version. If the price is 299.99 on contract its without a doubt a way better buy then the bionic. What do you guys think? This should be my next phone hope it's 4 inches.

Sent from my Incredible 2 using Tapatalk

·
Developer
572 Posts
Im in-ish. Meaning once I know it can be unlocked I'll buy it, not going to get stock with a locked bootloader hoping for an eng hboot to come along or end up on htc's unlocker program. That's really all that's stopping me from saying 100% yes. The Prime will definitely be bought as well though, luckily I don't feel like choosing. lol

·
Tech Fiend
70 Posts
Defiantly considering the Vigor. Its an all about solid device. I'm just waiting to see the Nexus Prime. That's rumored to have a 4.65" display, which is too much imo. The Vigor's 4.3" sounds way more appealing, especially if it's the same resolution. That would translate to a higher density. :)

·
Android Apprentice
644 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Yea I don't have a problem with htc build quality i've dropped my dinc2 ad much as I've dropped my x and its held up fine. I just really don't know if i want another 4.3 inch screen again 4 is just so perfect. And I know if i settle the Dinc3 with the dual core processor and all the goodies will be out after the vigor I just know it. The added beats headphones and sound quality are appealing though hmmmm

Sent from my Incredible 2 using Tapatalk

1 - 10 of 10 Posts