Android OS Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
HUUURRR DUUURRR
168 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Got in the car this morning to find that pretty little 4G LTE icon on my Tbolt. Initial speed test got me 14.61 down 2.47 up, out in the sticks of northwest madison county. Any other areas scheduled to go live tomorrow, check your phones, you may be up already.

·
Android Beginner
13 Posts
"mandog202 said:
Got in the car this morning to find that pretty little 4G LTE icon on my Tbolt. Initial speed test got me 14.61 down 2.47 up, out in the sticks of northwest madison county. Any other areas scheduled to go live tomorrow, check your phones, you may be up already.
Lol, T-Mobile has had 4g in Huntsville for several months now. It was one of their first cities to receive the upgrade. Have to admit, though, that's some impressive speeds, especially way out in the boonies like you said ( and in this state, we have a lot of that, lol)

·
Android Apprentice
29 Posts
Yeah, I got a text from VZW last month saying Lakewood, WA was going to go live on the 22nd. They brought the network up for "testing" right after the 4th and it's been up ever since. I personally think LTE is faster then WiFi most of the time unless your camping out on top of your router and are the soul user of said router!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts