Android OS Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My wife got me a kindle fire for Xmas hook up with ice cream etc which I enjoy to the fullest.
In return I got her a Kindle Fire HD 7" 16 GB for valentines, I will like to hook hers up too, if any one can take the time out to point my old butt in the right direction on how to get it done. Like a guide for dummy.
I been with my wife 18 years so that says I know how to fallow instructions. But I'm still a novice in this stuff.
Also if to be kind enough to say how long this takes to do for I don't want to get apprehended by my wife doing the kindle.
Thank you for your time.

·
Registered
24 Posts
The KF HD has a separate forum. Go to the xda home page and type in the name, including HD, and head to those forums.

It looks like Amazon locked down the KF HD much more securely. To my knowledge, you can get root access, but much harder to get a custom ROM running.

Sent via SGS3 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thank you for your response, just trying to hook it up before valentines, so if anyone knows a guide for dummys please let me know,
I'm just a lil nervous of this commands promp etc

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I will like to give thanks for the help, the kindle is rooted.
So far only hickup is Google market freeze when I go to download an app.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.