Android OS Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 90 Posts

·
Android Abuser (LOL)
579 Posts
Is this the individual radios or a CWM flashable zip? I'm looking at it from my phone so I can't tell.

Posted using my G-Nexus LTE on RootzWiki!

·
Registered
77 Posts
Since OP didn't post an MD5 - I got - 0D2ED8C22FDE758D7EB057CF98D50C2E

Can anyone else confirm?
Ma bad guys. 0d2ed8c22fde758d7eb057cf98d50c2e is the correct check-sum. My day started off with me not putting a k-cup or a coffee mug into the Keurig...all downhill from there...

Let me know if anyone is getting improved 3g---> 4g handoffs. VZW re configuring eHRPD network over the next few months in anticipation for increased 4g device usage... I expect another radio package to drop in March to reflect the changes.

·
XDA Hater
805 Posts
In case anyone who has never done this is wondering, don't panic when it stays stuck at "writing cdma radio" for a while lol

Oh, and in case I want to go back, I have a CWM package of the 4.0.2 radio that include the bootloader, is that safe to flash back even if I'm on the same bootloader?

Sorry for the newb questions

·
Registered
250 Posts
part of me really wants to try this out, but part of me is very apprehensive. let me ask you guys some qustions.

does a nandroid restore the radios? in case these don't work?

I have read that flashing the same baseband twice will brick a phone. So when going from 4.0.3 radios, i'm flashing the 4.0.3 LTE radio again...any issues? is anyone coming from 4.0.3 and done this already? What about when going back to stock 4.0.2, flashing the 4.0.2 cdma radio again?

Does this improve reception at all? My handoffs are already pretty good with 4.0.3 though I do whish it would stay in 4g longer without dropping down to 3g. But reception could stand to be improved. Would I get any benefits from this combo?

1 - 20 of 90 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.