Android OS Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Android Addict
310 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
XDA member posted thread with DX2 recovery app. Then he created a thread at Droidforums but the thread was deleted. Can someone with more app knowledge tell us if it's real? I don't want to post it in case it's bad so PM me?

·
Registered
982 Posts
clumsyninja21 said:
XDA member posted thread with DX2 recovery app. Then he created a thread at Droidforums but the thread was deleted. Can someone with more app knowledge tell us if it's real? I don't want to post it in case it's bad so PM me?
Who was it developed by?

·
Average Android
93 Posts
a guy by the name C21johnson posted it he said it was a bootstrap for the x2

·
Registered
982 Posts
clumsyninja21 said:
I posted the XDA link and I'm talking to a few poeple on it right now
Link it up, its probably the one that me and my dev freind tenfar where working on, its the modded atrix cwm

·
Average Android
93 Posts
ericerk said:
Link it up, its probably the one that me and my dev freind tenfar where working on, its the modded atrix cwm
i think thats the apk cause some post i read said something about the modded atrix cwm but it was deleted

·
Android Beginner
3 Posts
The apk posted over at XDA is working flawlessly so far. I've been able to create back ups, flash roms, as well as perform other recovery options. If you don't believe me, there is now a video posted and multiple confirmed cases.

Sent from my DROID X2 using Tapatalk

·
Android Apprentice
36 Posts
ericerk said:
This is only modded to say droidx2 wait a couple days and i'll relase the legits one....
You said yourself in the other thread that your developer friend isn't working on it anymore and we should pester Koush for the apk.

Plus this may be modified for X2 but atleast it's working flawlessly.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts