Android OS Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Supporting Member
95 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I Have AT&T U-Verse with a Home Theater System. And Im quite impressed with this box. It does everything I want it to do and then some!

However Only one thing Im bummed about.. No Market to install additional apps. Hopefully that changes soon.

·
THE MOST INTERESTING MAN IN ANDROID
223 Posts
Honeycomb update is supposed to hit by the end of Summer.. but given the current date and still no word on a official release date for it I am not holding my breath..
the honeycomb update will add the market to Google TV though

·
Kitten Punter
2,808 Posts
JsinLegacy said:
Honeycomb update is supposed to hit by the end of Summer.. but given the current date and still no word on a official release date for it I am not holding my breath..
the honeycomb update will add the market to Google TV though
Yup Honeycomb is nice and better than the 2.1. If Pandora only worked on it I would use it on my main TV. And yes Market is on HC but very limited to what you can download. Most apps don't show up. :( Hopefully that gets fixed before release.

·
Android's Revenge
40 Posts
just picked up a revue myself.. so far im not crazy impressed but like the instant netflix and internet access. Using TVersity with the media player is also awesome and almost makes it worth the 99 dollars by itself. Heres hoping for the honeycomb upgrade to make its way here.

·
Android Beginner
14 Posts
Now its fall and we have no Google TV update. I hope I didn't make the wrong choice on this. Really looking to do more with NY revue.

Sent from my Google Nexus S using Tapatalk

·
Registered
373 Posts

·
Editor
876 Posts
My wife swore she'd knock my head off if I got her a tech-related birthday present again this year (she doesn't consider new phones romantic, hah!). After spending less than 10 minutes with the Logitech Revue, she was very happy and very gracious. I think it was $99 well spent.

·
Supporting Member
174 Posts
My wife swore she'd knock my head off if I got her a tech-related birthday present again this year (she doesn't consider new phones romantic, hah!). After spending less than 10 minutes with the Logitech Revue, she was very happy and very gracious. I think it was $99 well spent.
LOL - I bought my wife a programmable remote for Christmas years ago, she was NOT PLEASED, until she used it - then she loved it!!!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.