Android OS Forum banner
61 - 78 of 78 Posts

·
Registered
982 Posts
Discussion Starter · #62 ·
clumsyninja21 said:
Ok. So what are you saying? :p Should we not use it or what?
Honestly i'll release the one i have, i just wanted it to be finished, but i'll relase it soon, PROMISE :D, cuz this is only modded to say droidx2... the real one is in blue font this ones littearlly the atrix one...

·
Android Addict
310 Posts
ericerk said:
Honestly i'll release the one i have, i just wanted it to be finished, but i'll relase it soon, PROMISE :D, cuz this is only modded to say droidx2... the real one is in blue font this ones littearlly the atrix one...
Gotcha. I'm in no hurry to have recovery honestly so whenever you're ready. Was this one on xda thread stolen from you or something?

·
Registered
982 Posts
Discussion Starter · #64 ·
clumsyninja21 said:
Gotcha. I'm in no hurry to have recovery honestly so whenever you're ready. Was this one on xda thread stolen from you or something?
no soem one just got the atrix one and put droidx2 on there, the one tenfar (same dev) is working on is differntish

·
Average Android
93 Posts
ericerk said:
Lol people want this stuff now I must say I was sold on selling the x2 the day before this came out I didn't think this was legit at first but it truly works

·
Registered
982 Posts
Discussion Starter · #68 ·
it works but its the ATRIX ONE, THATS WHAT THE ORIGINAL PIC WAS OF, RAHH but i didn't release it because the guy is kinda re writing it to be x2 specific.... So much more stress on me now.....

·
Android Beginner
3 Posts
All that matters is that it works. Its been awhile since you originally posted getting into recovery and it was beginning to lose hype. I found this, it works great, and its bringing attention back to the X2 and confirms that we are on the road and working forward.

Sent from my DROID X2 using Tapatalk

·
Average Android
72 Posts
Well I can also confirm that this does work. Took me awhile to find a way to download it since my CPU is down but I finally got it and made a backup with no problem. Not too shabby for a novice ;-)

·
Android Apprentice
52 Posts
61 - 78 of 78 Posts