Android OS Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
982 Posts
i need to push a file through a .sh because adb doesn't want to start (I know pushing it through an sh, require it to start and it would, but i can't get it to so i need the .sh to do it) so i have to write a script to push blur_yahoo.apk, the only problem is i can't do it, syntax errors.... Help me?

Code:
<br />
#!/bin/bash<br />
_EOF<br />
$adb wait-for-device<br />
cat <<_EOF<br />
*<br />
_EOF<br />
$adb kill-server<br />
$adb remount<br />
$adb install blur_yahoo.apk<br />
Here's v2 also failed

Code:
<br />
#!/bin/bash<br />
_EOF<br />
cat <<_EOF<br />
*<br />
*<br />
_EOF<br />
<br />
$adb kill-server<br />
$adb remount<br />
<br />
v3
Code:
<br />
#!/bin/bash<br />
_EOF<br />
cat <<_EOF<br />
*<br />
*<br />
_EOF<br />
<br />
$adb kill-server<br />
$adb remount<br />
$adb kill-server<br />
Side note i have tried to sudo su it, ( i got access, my codes in the .sh just wrong)

·
Android Lover
218 Posts
Why Don't You Use Root Explorer Or Something Equivalent And Move It Into The 'app' Folder. Then It's A Matter Of Changing The Permissions (rw-r--r--) Followed By A Reboot For It To Take Affect.

·
Registered
982 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Mikey said:
Why Don't You Use Root Explorer Or Something Equivalent And Move It Into The 'app' Folder. Then It's A Matter Of Changing The Permissions (rw-r--r--) Followed By A Reboot For It To Take Affect.
Cuz i want to Push through adb yo

·
Android Lover
218 Posts
Try The Program Android Commander It's Free And It Works With adb. It Has A Really Nice Interface Making Pushing, Pulling, And Running Commands Inside The Program. No More Command Prompt Needed.

·
Registered
982 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Mikey said:
Try The Program Android Commander It's Free And It Works With adb. It Has A Really Nice Interface Making Pushing, Pulling, And Running Commands Inside The Program. No More Command Prompt Needed.
Kk, Sweet i'll check t out, Thanx Man!

·
Android Lover
218 Posts
Here's The Link Android Commander. It Only Supports Windows So I Hope It Works For You.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts