Android OS Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Veteran Android
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've been looking for about a week and cannot find any solid info on how to root S-off a new out of the box inspire. i'm well experienced in adb, and know how to follow directions. it just seems most reviews of root processes lately are saying theyre running into errors during the install of the rooted RUU, with the system image is newer, error. any ideas or help would be great. My girl wont get off my back because she cant use shoot me

·
Android Apprentice
20 Posts
"zachart96 said:
I've been looking for about a week and cannot find any solid info on how to root S-off a new out of the box inspire. i'm well experienced in adb, and know how to follow directions. it just seems most reviews of root processes lately are saying theyre running into errors during the install of the rooted RUU, with the system image is newer, error. any ideas or help would be great. My girl wont get off my back because she cant use shoot me
Use ace hack kit. If you have gingerbread (2.3), it's been updated.

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=952352

Good luck

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.