Android OS Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Veteran Android
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've been looking for about a week and cannot find any solid info on how to root S-off a new out of the box inspire. i'm well experienced in adb, and know how to follow directions. it just seems most reviews of root processes lately are saying theyre running into errors during the install of the rooted RUU, with the system image is newer, error. any ideas or help would be great. My girl wont get off my back because she cant use shoot me

·
Android Apprentice
20 Posts
"zachart96 said:
I've been looking for about a week and cannot find any solid info on how to root S-off a new out of the box inspire. i'm well experienced in adb, and know how to follow directions. it just seems most reviews of root processes lately are saying theyre running into errors during the install of the rooted RUU, with the system image is newer, error. any ideas or help would be great. My girl wont get off my back because she cant use shoot me
Use ace hack kit. If you have gingerbread (2.3), it's been updated.

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=952352

Good luck

·
Android Apprentice
118 Posts
@TheClandon, you might have had a bad goldcard build. Format your card or try a different one and give it another go

·
Developer
200 Posts
I can atest that the ace hack kit works. I used it to root my buddies phone when he first got it. Just fallow his directions closely

Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk

·
Android beast
612 Posts
Do I have to have the sim card insert in order to root the inspire ? If so or not let me know so I can't start rooting my friend phone thanks

Sent from my ADR6400L using RootzWiki

·
Registered
39 Posts
Do I have to have the sim card insert in order to root the inspire ? If so or not let me know so I can't start rooting my friend phone thanks

Sent from my ADR6400L using RootzWiki
No, you just have to have a SDcard on it.....

·
Incognito
1,164 Posts
there has to be another way, trying to use that same link and i know i'm an administrator, and everytime i attempt to run it as admin tells me i'm not admin lol

1 - 11 of 11 Posts