Android OS Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Android Beginner
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I can not sign into my account for the market place. When I open up the market it asks me to add an account. I choose "add account" and the market app closes. I am starting from a fresh install of the port. Market version is 3.3.11. I first opened the market without wifi and think if I deleted it and reinstalled it with wifi connection I can sign in that way, unless someone has a eaier way of fixing

·
Supporting Member
4,550 Posts
whiteskate85 said:
I can not sign into my account for the market place. When I open up the market it asks me to add an account. I choose "add account" and the market app closes. I am starting from a fresh install of the port. Market version is 3.3.11. I first opened the market without wifi and think if I deleted it and reinstalled it with wifi connection I can sign in that way, unless someone has a eaier way of fixing
First, try clearing data in the market.

Settings/applications/manage/all Find Market in the list and clear data. Then try again.

Second, if that doesn't help, it may be that you need to install google apps. Did you install that along with cm7? Go to the gooinsideme website, download the CM7 version of gapps, boot into recovery and use the install zip from SD card option to install gapps. Reboot and try again.

·
Android Lover
883 Posts
I originally suggested reflashing gApps, but then noticed you mentioned wifi problem.

Yes, reflash gApps from recovery fixed it for me when I had a similar problem.

·
Android Beginner
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Sweet. I got it working guys thank you so much for the help
. I re-flashed the gapps from gooinsideme website and the account set up came up right away on boot up of cm7.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts