Android OS Forum banner
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,900 Posts
We hope you liked what you saw today, hopefully we get more down the road. Please feel free to discuss your thoughts and opinions on the screen shots we provided. We think they look pretty slick, what do you think? (see AndroidPolice as well)

·
Android Apprentice
70 Posts
this is why i switched from xda to you guys as the place to get my android fix. I'm amazed at how quickly android has evolved as well as this site. total win-win situation for all android lovers. bring on the ice cream, let's celebrate!

·
Supporting Member
783 Posts
Yeah it does look a little like touchwiz. But I say you're right. There's probably a way to set it up however you like. I love the dark style they seem to be going with. Darker backgrounds,apps,etc. I really like that. Can't wait to see what develops through time

·
Android or Die
290 Posts
Kinda hard to share my thoughts when so much is blacked out. Still nice to get a glimpse. I wonder if we will see ICS phones first or the OS on an already recently Nexus device.

Sent from my Root Stick using Black RootzWiki Forums

·
Android Apprentice
34 Posts
Was planning on getting the hercules before I saw this. I think I have patience though to get this nexus device. Screen size is no problem for me since I have big pockets (wish that was true when it can't to money too) so as kind as its not made by motorola then I'll jump on it

·
"Goonga Galoonga..." Carl, Caddyshack
391 Posts
The facial appearance doesn't seem to have a lot of striking changes, but that's no big deal. It seems like many of the big changes are under the surface, making it compatible across phones and tablets. That's pretty exciting stuff! Besides, I don't really care about the superficial - especially since it's coming to the Prime first!! With an open device, the superficial will be modded in no time. I am all over the Prime!!

·
Dev In Training
180 Posts
This is great news. But we see a dump ill be surprised.

·
Android or Die
290 Posts
"huskerkate said:
The facial appearance doesn't seem to have a lot of striking changes, but that's no big deal. It seems like many of the big changes are under the surface, making it compatible across phones and tablets. That's pretty exciting stuff! Besides, I don't really care about the superficial - especially since it's coming to the Prime first!! With an open device, the superficial will be modded in no time. I am all over the Prime!!
I'm waiting for the prime too. Hope it's the first Nexus device to come to Verizon. If not, SGS2 it is.

·
Android Beginner
9 Posts
I think this may have pulled me over from XDA to do some devving here now. Getting pretty sick of the shit at XDA. Time to release some work so I can get into those nice dev sections here. (;

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk

·
"Goonga Galoonga..." Carl, Caddyshack
391 Posts
itsTreyG said:
I'm waiting for the prime too. Hope it's the first Nexus device to come to Verizon. If not, SGS2 it is.

so far, lots of rumors/indications the Prime will come to VZW, and possibly to VZW first. WHEN it does (think positive, think positive), i'm on it. still not super excited about the GS2, and i don't know why (since all indications are Sammy will make the Prime). if the Prime doesn't pan out, i may end up with the Bionic. but, gonna take the GS2 for a spin (and see what dev'ment is like) before i make a decision. i'm also planning on getting a tablet pretty soon, and will look hard at the quad cores coming out (hopefully with ICS). so, i'm thinking i will want my phone to have the same OS, hoping that interaction will be better...

·
Average Android
225 Posts
This is really nice news, I mean heck a lot of ppl are calling fake. I can see why they are since it looks so poor to what we were all expecting, but its apparently still in testing so I am not worried. And I do believe its real since its from the source who leaked GB.

I cant wait to see shots from a tablet.

Heres to Positive attitude its not a fake and to many more shots and a hopeful leak in the near Future. My tbolt is now Cryin for sum ICS!!!:grin:

1 - 20 of 34 Posts