Apply In:: Alt. Recovery

Carrier:: Verizon

Optional:: Custom Settings

Requires Root:: Yes

Optional:: Requires GApps

Android Version:: 4.0.3 (ICS)

Source::
For all my LTE peeps!!

This is an unofficial CM9 build from source based off Pershoot's Github for the Samsung I-905 LTE Galaxy Tab 10.1

As always... I am not liable for .. anything...

- Thanks to the CM team for having the source for this put together and making it gravy for me.

- Thanks to Pershoot for pointing me to his GitHub to base this off of.

Flash in CWM/Wipe All

Rom

http://db.tt/2w5WT3pS

Gapps

http://db.tt/9sFHPWJL

What doesn't work:

Camera
Google Wallet
LTE/3G .. any data except WiFi

I'll keep an eye on CM source and try to update regularly

·
Mad Source Themes
180 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I flashed this and got everything except the 3g working *fine by me i tether my gnex* but it wont read on my computer now as a storage device....

AOKP M3
I use drop box for everything just about ... let me look at source and see if anything has changed ... data is known issue

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using RootzWiki

·
Android Apprentice
20 Posts
I've got this running on my LTE tab. So far, so good. A few instability issues, but nothing that I can't deal with. Even with the few headaches, 1) it's free, 2) someone spent hours on this, and I'm thankful for that, and 3) it's way better than stock honeycomb or Touchwiz UX honeycomb 3.2.

I'll be keeping an eye here for more updates... thanks for your work, OP.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I really want ICS on my STG Tab... but i really need the data to work.

If i offered some $$$$ for development... would that help? maybe $25 or $50???? I know that isnt a lot for the amount of work that goes into all this...but maybe some other folks will offer up some money for your time.

·
Registered
3 Posts

·
Registered
63 Posts
I've been meaning to see if I can get it to work .. I'll try next week .. no promises

gitku, it's been a few weeks since you said that you would work to restore 3G/4G for the Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 LTE.....I was just curious to know of any progress no matter how small. I think there are many of us that would just like to hear what may have been attempted thus far, if anything. Have you tried using the 4G modem driver from the Galaxy Nexus? Is that even a possibility? What are your thoughts on the approach of a fix for this problem?

·
Mad Source Themes
180 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
I need to take a jab at it but have been working so much I can't get to it .. sorry guys. . I don't know that I can get it to work when I do look at it but I haven't gotten to even look yet

·
Android Enthusiast
33 Posts
I was also wondering if the Gnex drivers could provide anything worthwhile for getting the cell radios functioning. I wish I knew more so that I may better contribute.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

1 - 20 of 49 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.