Android OS Forum banner
21 - 40 of 49 Posts

·
Average Android
207 Posts
@gitku, you wouldn't happen to have a stock EL01 Odin image? Can't seem to find one anywhere, and I don't want to start playing with mods until I have something to fall back on.

Sent from my SCH-I510 using RootzWiki

·
Mad Source Themes
180 Posts
Discussion Starter · #25 ·
@gitku, you wouldn't happen to have a stock EL01 Odin image? Can't seem to find one anywhere, and I don't want to start playing with mods until I have something to fall back on.

Sent from my SCH-I510 using RootzWiki
Yeah .. just be aware when you Odin it erases everything including the SD card partition .. I'll post it in a few

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using RootzWiki

·
Registered
2 Posts
I need to take a jab at it but have been working so much I can't get to it .. sorry guys. . I don't know that I can get it to work when I do look at it but I haven't gotten to even look yet

I know you have a lot going on, but anything you can do to help us non developers out here... would be greatly appreciated. I saw that one other person would pony up some $$$ - I am still down for contributing for a ICS rom with LTE. What do you think????

·
if cool had a retarded brother
208 Posts
has CM9 been updated recently? just wondering if 3G/LTE has been fixed. are you not able to extract the radios and then flash them back afterwards or is there more to it than that?

·
208 Posts
sorry for populating this thread but one more question, why is there not more support for this device. Should I have done more research before signing a two year contract with Verizon?

·
Mad Source Themes
180 Posts
Discussion Starter · #35 ·
Its "supposed" to get official ICS soon enough ... I would say support will increase substantially then but no guarantee .. its on cm9 official tree when they get to rc status

·
Mad Source Themes
180 Posts
Discussion Starter · #36 ·
Its "supposed" to get official ICS soon enough ... I would say support will increase substantially then but no guarantee .. its on cm9 official tree when they get to rc status

Update coming tomorrow. Compiling now. I have about 4 free hours tomorrow so I will spend them all looking into data .. no promises at all because I have no idea what I am looking for .. but I'll look.

·
208 Posts
21 - 40 of 49 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.