Android OS Forum banner
21 - 40 of 218 Posts

·
Registered
344 Posts
After some playing, the build is great. Only issues are the same as my tpuchpad ics, no van, obvs., and the video issue where it only works in HD mode and through the YouTube app. Any fix for this around? Like if o want to watch a non YouTube flash video like a flash streamed sports game when I'm on the go
sent from my HP DrOiDpad.....Edit: also my soft button keys stay on when the screen is off

·
Average Android
418 Posts
After some playing, the build is great. Only issues are the same as my tpuchpad ics, no van, obvs., and the video issue where it only works in HD mode and through the YouTube app. Any fix for this around? Like if o want to watch a non YouTube flash video like a flash streamed sports game when I'm on the go
sent from my HP DrOiDpad.....Edit: also my soft button keys stay on when the screen is off
The bugs are pretty much the same amongst all the ICS builds. I'm sure its gonna take time to find the fix for flash. For the soft keys just toggle auto brightness or keep auto brightness on.

I gotta say though AOKP might be my all time fav. Loving the options. Wish I could hide the signal bar, I've been getting near to no data drops since being on 902 and trying to keep it minimal. But you guys are being to generous with all these roms. I for one am beyond grateful.

Sent from my XT875 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
133 Posts
I noticed also that only live wallpapers work. I remember this from the original builds of DH's ics, but he eventually worked it out.
Ya i heard something about that,but this hasnt been a issue for since the 2/10 build,no biggie,

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hello, developer. I am a chinese student, I want to buy BIONIC but I don't know does it possible to support HSPA. In china, 4G has a long distance to us :D
I know Droid3 has the same baseband, QC MDM6600, but Droid3 can be soft unlocked to support both WCDMA and EVDO.
My English is very poor, but I mean no disrespect :D

Can you give me an answer? Thank you very much

·
Registered
10 Posts
Is anyone else having trouble enabling data? I had no issues on DH's ICS or on AXIOM, would toggle CDMA only, let it flash twice then switch to LTE. However on this ROM, I switch it to CDMA only and its does nothing, no screen flashes, then try and enable LTE and I get nothing.

Any Ideas?

·
Registered
10 Posts
Is anyone else having trouble enabling data? I had no issues on DH's ICS or on AXIOM, would toggle CDMA only, let it flash twice then switch to LTE. However on this ROM, I switch it to CDMA only and its does nothing, no screen flashes, then try and enable LTE and I get nothing.

Any Ideas?
I now have data after toggling the old way with the dialer and entering phone settings.

However, with this ROM I do not have a GSM only option in the Network Mode menu. The only options I have are CDMA and LTE/CDMA. Anyone know why this would be?

·
Androddict
192 Posts
Same here. I am using Phone Info from the market. The GSM toggle will probably be there in the next release.

I now have data after toggling the old way with the dialer and entering phone settings.

However, with this ROM I do not have a GSM only option in the Network Mode menu. The only options I have are CDMA and LTE/CDMA. Anyone know why this would be?

21 - 40 of 218 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.