Android OS Forum banner
41 - 60 of 218 Posts

·
Android Apprentice
65 Posts
I asked in another thread, but didn't think it would hurt to ask here in the proper thread:

Is there a toggle in AOKP for Mobile Data and 4G LTE? I flashed it last night, and I really liked it. However, I toggle those things a lot, and it's definitely necessary I have those options in a ROM, so I switched back to DHacker's build. I thought it was strange I couldn't find anything since it seemed nearly every ROM has those things available, so I'm hoping I'm wrong. Any help?

·
Android Apprentice
84 Posts
I asked in another thread, but didn't think it would hurt to ask here in the proper thread:

Is there a toggle in AOKP for Mobile Data and 4G LTE? I flashed it last night, and I really liked it. However, I toggle those things a lot, and it's definitely necessary I have those options in a ROM, so I switched back to DHacker's build. I thought it was strange I couldn't find anything since it seemed nearly every ROM has those things available, so I'm hoping I'm wrong. Any help?
I'm installing this right now and I'll let you know what I find on it

·
Android Beginner
52 Posts
Noob question.... is it possible to use other AOKP themes on this build?

Sent from my AXI0M IONIC using Tapatalk

·
Registered
133 Posts
Just flashed the 2/20 build,my signal bars stay grey on 3g(3g area)and i am getting 3g signal.Is anyone experiencing this as well?

·
Android Beginner
10 Posts
I tried flashing with bootstrap and get stuck on that damn fine unicorn boot image. How do I recover? I can't get back into bootstrap/cwm recovery to reflash anything... Please help. I do not want to have to FXZ and re root and all that again, etc... Pleae Help!

·
Teenage Hacker >:)
228 Posts
I tried flashing with bootstrap and get stuck on that damn fine unicorn boot image. How do I recover? I can't get back into bootstrap/cwm recovery to reflash anything... Please help. I do not want to have to FXZ and re root and all that again, etc... Pleae Help!
That may be the only choice unfortunately.....

41 - 60 of 218 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.