I'm wondering.. would barrmy's (http://bit.ly/zDp2Bw)1% battery mod work with this? I'm not referring to the graphics, since they are readily available to switch through without flashing in this ROM.Now on 2-24 ICS and 2-17 Gapps this morning, here are my initial thoughts after coming from 2-10:
- Camera will take photos but does force close for me after each photo taken
- I had to toggle GSM Only --> GSM/CDMA auto (PRL) a few times today to get data back
- Twitter app has FC'd a few times for me, never did with 2-10
- ICS Music app won't start, FC's as soon as I try to load it. The old Google Music app does work
- Having battery icon at top display increments is great (even if it is only by 10%)
- Google+ FC's like whoa
That is all for now. I did not wipe data when I flashed the new version so take this for what its worth. I just didn't have time to, still might if others don't notice these issues.
Right, but the torch affects the power menu. Not sure what's what. Send a note to dhacker or droidth30ry. I know that's what cleared it up for me when I was running this one.Nope. Nothing aside from the stuff in the Power Menu options (where I can toggle showing/hiding the torch thing). None of that matters because the power menu is the problem here.
ha - it is just a flashlight, but it's causing a bug - you should be able to long-press the power button and get a boot menu - airplane mode, reboot, etc. With the torch enabled it doesn't work properly and when you long-press the power button it just reboots directly into the rom, no option to get back into safestrap.
I toggled that and nothing happened. I'll send something in to dhacker.Right, but the torch affects the power menu. Not sure what's what. Send a note to dhacker or droidth30ry. I know that's what cleared it up for me when I was running this one.