[17:39] <@dalingrin> but its nearly finished too
[17:40] <@dalingrin> oh except camera
[17:40] <@dalingrin> haven't looked at camera at all
[17:40] <@dalingrin> camera and video are borked
[17:40] <@dalingrin> but video is pretty close
[17:40] <@dalingrin> i don't plan on looking at the camrea =(
[17:40] <@dalingrin> i'll let other folks work on that after we opensource
---------------------------------------------------------------------

Looks like it's just about ready to get released!

·
Android Lover
556 Posts
i couldn't care less about a borked camera/video recorder....never used it, never will.

this is good new. i expect to see something "soon" probably in "2 weeks"

·
Registered
359 Posts
It would be nice to have ALL features working. I know this is difficult to ask for, sorry, just throwing 2 cents in. Maybe 5 dollars next. But, it'd be useful for people who want the camera to use, for Skype etc.

·
Android Apprentice
126 Posts
Its not like the camera works well in CM7. Someone will get it working at some point, but until then we arent losing anything.

Looking forward to this, seems like it could show up any time now.

·
Android Beginner
6 Posts
The camera would be good for Skype. I'm certainly willing to wait for it for later, of course. I'm sure someone will figure it out. In the immortal words of Jeremy Clarkson, "How hard can it be?"

·
Android Lover
556 Posts
LOL,
i know there are people out there that want the camera to work. but if that is the only thing not working i say throw up an Alpha build and let everyone run it. and put out a Beta once it is working. i personally cannot wait (even though CM7 is good enough) for ICS to be here.

·
Registered
22 Posts
This got me excited for no reason. The post title made it sound like there was a build available on XDA!

Maybe in 2 weeks.

·
Registered
4,922 Posts
It would be nice to have ALL features working. I know this is difficult to ask for, sorry, just throwing 2 cents in. Maybe 5 dollars next. But, it'd be useful for people who want the camera to use, for Skype etc.
What's with you [email protected]!! Have you already forgotten that you are using a dual-boot device? The camera and Skype work just fine in WebOS!!!!! You have the best of both worlds and you complain that
a device that was never supposed to have Android on it, that the camera doesn't work. Geeze!!!!!!!

·
Android Apprentice
40 Posts
Man....I've been running ICS since mid December on my new Galaxy nexus. All I can say is that I haven't been using my TP until today. Its been hard going back to gingerCrap ;p

When ICS drops for TP its going to be the sh!t. You guys will love IT!!! LIKE XMAS all over again

Sent from my Touchpad using Tapatalk

·
Supporting Member
4,550 Posts
Man....I've been running ICS since mid December on my new Galaxy nexus. All I can say is that I haven't been using my TP until today. Its been hard going back to gingerCrap ;p

When ICS drops for TP its going to be the sh!t. You guys will love IT!!! LIKE XMAS all over again

Same here....hard to go from my Nexus to GB on the Touchpad...

Release now without camera, let's go!

·
Registered
3 Posts
I have no problem with not having camera...if I have to use skype I switch to WebOs.....it would be good to have ICS on Touchpad before other official tablets do

·
Average Android
157 Posts
i dont have too much of a problem with camera, but i do have a problem with video playback. That's a big deal.

1 - 20 of 87 Posts