Android OS Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Average Android
97 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
...get it and still keep my Charge and just switch out my LTE SIM card from phone to phone depending on my mood and where I might be going for the day.

I love my Charge. I can't see myself giving it up no matter how great the GS2 is, I've grown too attached. But if the GS2 is not LTE then I'm sticking with the Charge until my contract is up. By then Samsung should have a Droid Charge 2 (I hope). That would be AWESOME!!!

·
Average Android
79 Posts
Pray that Kejar doesn't jump ship from the Charge to the Galaxy 2.

Sent from my SCH-I510 using Tapatalk

·
Android Apprentice
225 Posts
I was originally thinking I would upgrade to the SGS2, but the charge is plenty speedy for me. I'll save my money and wait for the next round of new phones when my upgrade comes up a year+ from now. I'm with everyone else, I hope we don't lose developers or I will cry :-(

·
Android Apprentice
225 Posts
Curious how Kejar and the other developers feel about this. Especially if it is the rumored Samsung phone that is supposed to come out in September.

·
Android Beginner
8 Posts
...I will still be more interested in the Droid Bionic. However, I won't be jumping ship from the Charge for a while since I just got it from Verizon less than two weeks ago (free replacement for my Fascinate so I still have my New Every Two discount). Plus I hate getting a new phone that has no development done for it yet. I prefer to buy used phones on Craigslist that already have stable AOSP ROMs and save my New Every Two for a rainy day.

·
Average Android
79 Posts
They delayed the Bionic so long that it's almost already outdated. There are reports of even a better phone from Moto being released in Q4...less than 4 months. I have been a Moto customer since pre Razr days, but after a botchy GB update to the X and an even buggier X2 replacement I moved on to Samsung and haven't looked back. I wont touch another Moto phone until their bootladers are unlocked.

I like your thought process on upgrades by the way.

Sent from my GummyCHARGED Droid using Tapatalk

·
Android Apprentice
36 Posts
Mess my pants... sell my new X2 that is still in the box, never turned on... sell my Charge... and get the S2.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts