Android OS Forum banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Average Android
157 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just for today, Amazon's Free App of the Day is Quick Office.
So if you missed out on Office Suite from a few weeks ago, now's your second chance.
Quick office also syncs with box.net when you log in so you'll always have the latest version stored in the cloud.

Reactions: nomedias and Warus

·
Average Android
157 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Oh snap. I didn't know there was a tablet version was for free witht he pro version as well.... that's a double win then

·
Android Apprentice
45 Posts
Wouldn't let me download

"We could not process your order because of geographical restrictions on the product which you were attempting to purchase. Please refer to the terms of use for this product to determine the geographical restrictions."

·
Average Android
99 Posts
ditto. cant download or even view the HD version on tablet or on my phone.

·
Average Android
99 Posts
Buy it on your PC so that it's bound to your account. When we get ICS ported you can install it then. It's important to just buy it now while it's free.
Good Idea.. thanks.. I have it now in holding.. Now we need to figure out how to spoff another tablet to install it on the touchpad

·
Android Beginner
3 Posts
Hi everyone,

Amazon's free app of the day today is Quickoffice Pro. $14.99 value for free.

It's nice, as it appears to be the only part of HPs software load in WebOS that you don't get (or can add for free) in Cyanogenmod's Android.

Sent from my HP Touchpad using Tapatalk

·
Average Android
157 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Good Idea.. thanks.. I have it now in holding.. Now we need to figure out how to spoff another tablet to install it on the touchpad
unfortunately that's not possible. you'll have to wait till ICS is out for the touchpad. HC apps do not work with anything below HC (HC is v3 and GB is v2.3)

for those who are not able to do it, i believe you need an billing address or something that is in the US. Or maybe it's your location, then you would just have to spoof your location as somewhere else in the US

for those who got it, dont forget to thanks

Reactions: Warus

·
Android Beginner
12 Posts
Buy it on your PC so that it's bound to your account. When we get ICS ported you can install it then. It's important to just buy it now while it's free.
Call me slow, but how do I purchase it on my PC? I got the gingerbread version for my Atrix, but am not seeing how to get the Tablet Version for my not yet Tablet OS Touchpad.

·
Android Adept
171 Posts
I was actually able to purchase ($0) it and download it to my touchpad. Of course, it wouldn't install. But, at least I feel like it will be there if/when I will be able to use it. I saved it quickly at first. Then I downloaded. You just have to be quick and persistent.

I don't know where it downloaded to because I can't find it with root explorer. Maybe it erased itself as soon as it realized it couldn't install.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts