Android OS Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Android Apprentice
154 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just ordered my D3 today, so it should be here by monday or tuesday from big red. I've had OG, D2, and now D3. Lookin forward to gettin development started on this sweet device! time to PWN w 2nd Init! #ROOTZFTW

·
Android Apprentice
22 Posts
Just got mine today! the hardware is beautiful, but blur is still something to be desired, honestly at the moment my D2 on cm7 runs nicer. But I'm all for testing once some devs get started on it.

·
Themer
282 Posts
RigWig said:
Just got mine today! the hardware is beautiful, but blur is still something to be desired, honestly at the moment my D2 on cm7 runs nicer. But I'm all for testing once some devs get started on it.
You need to give the phone time to set up files and caches. As much as benchmarks mean squat, D3 got some pretty impressive Quadrant scores for a non-rooted/ROM'd device. ~2000

·
Android Apprentice
22 Posts
RigWig said:
Granted, the new blur IS much better than that of the past, and I could probably live it. The main thing that bugs me is the bloat. Ran a qadrant score and got 2234, which beats my d2 at the moment, though not by much.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.