Android OS Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Android Apprentice
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just have this horrible feeling that there will be some manufacturing snafu with the new Touchpads HP is building. We're going to end up waiting even LONGER for our Touchpads, HP is going to have to spend MORE money meet their obligations, and we will lose any real hope of true Touchpad support from HP in the future.

Knock on wood.

·
Android Apprentice
13 Posts
TheManOTheHour said:
I just have this horrible feeling that there will be some manufacturing snafu with the new Touchpads HP is building. We're going to end up waiting even LONGER for our Touchpads, HP is going to have to spend MORE money meet their obligations, and we will lose any real hope of true Touchpad support from HP in the future.

Knock on wood.
I doubt it. All the companies stuck with all the excess components want to get rid of the parts asap, they will be rushed.
They are making the extra units because of the contracts with the suppliers, not because they want to fulfill our orders.

·
Android Beginner
22 Posts
I'm one of those people that is also waiting on there order from HP .. since I also received that wonderful email about waiting another 6 to 8 weeks for it .. Ever considered that maybe the reason behind having ot wait the additional weeks that they have something up there sleaves .. other than HP or even Qualcomm .. wouldn't it be a blast if our TouchPads came with Gingerbread or Honeycomb already installed .. Android designed from Qualcomm .. LOL .. wouldn't that be a hoot.

·
Android Apprentice
44 Posts
I'd rather assume you are one of the few, that ordered at HP and are on back order for the 100k of the last manufacturing batch...

1 - 6 of 6 Posts