Android OS Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

· Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey Rootz Wiki users, my name is EXPERIMENT. I started out on XDA but thought I'd check out this forum. So far I don't see too much going on over here for the Samsung Infuse 4G, so I figured I could see what I could bring to this forum.
Can I get a roll call of Infuse users and see who or if there would be anyone interested over here?

X

· Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Well this thread has not had a lot of active interest, so unless people have direct questions I'm going to let it fizzle out. If you would like to know anything about the development that my team has been working on for the Infuse feel free to ask here and I will try my best to provide answers. Ultimately though I am a themer and I am going to focus my attention there.
I will stick around here and probably start a new thread for my themes in a more general section, since they are designed to be used with the theme engine and are compatible on multiple devices...
Thanks,
X

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.