Android OS Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
The Sauce Boss
173 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I installed it, my method being. 1. Reboot Recovery. 2. Wipe Dalvik Cache. 3. Install Zip from SD.

Let it reboot, all was working good, then all of a sudden screen goes black. Reboots and starts bootlooping on the dock. (I was browsing Facebook). Battery pulled, rebooted. It bootlooped again, but then finally booted properly. I made sure it was stable for the night.

Next day, figured maybe a corrupt install. Repeated my method of installing the nightlies. Browsed Facebook again and crash. I narrowed the issue down to probably being Facebook, and so far so good. Don't use Facebook App = Stable CM7.

What is everyone's consensus on this? Corrupt Facebook app? Or some bug with CM7 nightly 33?

·
I just hide here
2,237 Posts
nightly 33 had an issue with reboots. i believe it was fixed in 34. so u can go ahead and upgrade to that, or wait till tonight and upgrade to 35. and it should take care of the problems ur having

·
433 Posts
Has there been anything changed for the dx since nightly #20 ? I usually glance at the changelog every night, haven't seen any reason to update though & risk breaking something.

·
The Sauce Boss
173 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
SyNiK4L said:
nightly 33 had an issue with reboots. i believe it was fixed in 34. so u can go ahead and upgrade to that, or wait till tonight and upgrade to 35. and it should take care of the problems ur having
Awesome, thanks for the info!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts