1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Marty Mcfly/Theme Dev
912 Posts
Wow, just saw this, thanks again Derek!

·
Android Master
563 Posts
Dont know why, but in this one when you check the box on a message, the delete menu doesnt pop up, and the news feed isnt inverted its white.

Sent from my thunderbolt using my f***King thumbs

·
Premium Member
182 Posts
sonami said:
Dont know why, but in this one when you check the box on a message, the delete menu doesnt pop up, and the news feed isnt inverted its white.

Not sure about the message delete menu. The news feed is pulled from the mobile website so I dont think it can be inverted. I remember reading about it in one of the inverted FB threads somewhere.

·
Marty Mcfly/Theme Dev
912 Posts
curse you aquascum!!! :grin2:

Edit: Post edited because i'm too slow!

·
Themer
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Just loaded the regular FB and the delete menu doesn't pop up either (bug). News feed is off of the touch or mobile site (at least it looks that way to me). So no inversion there.

·
Android Master
563 Posts
Yea, i just went back to your 1.6 version. this one is super buggy and slow for me.

·
Android Master
563 Posts
Was for me, the 1.6 version workes perfectly and loaded everything almost instantaneously, and the news feed is inverted.

·
Android Master
563 Posts
About 10 or so posts down, i made a thread requesting a dark fb app. The links in there

·
Marty Mcfly/Theme Dev
912 Posts
1.6.4 is out ;)

·
Themer
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
The default app has been updated to 1.6.4 for a couple of days. I just haven't inverted it (mainly cause I don't use it as much as I use to).

·
Android Apprentice
13 Posts
"thebowers said:
The default app has been updated to 1.6.4 for a couple of days. I just haven't inverted it (mainly cause I don't use it as much as I use to).
Ah now I see. Thought it meant the inverted version was updated. On a side note, I've tried updating to 1.6.4 from the market, but I keep getting a "package file not signed properly" error message and have no idea why.

·
Marty Mcfly/Theme Dev
912 Posts
It's because of how the apps are signed. Market apps are signed differently then Hacked Market apps.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts