1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Marty Mcfly/Theme Dev
902 Posts
Wow, just saw this, thanks again Derek!

·
Android Master
563 Posts
Dont know why, but in this one when you check the box on a message, the delete menu doesnt pop up, and the news feed isnt inverted its white.

Sent from my thunderbolt using my f***King thumbs

·
Premium Member
181 Posts
sonami said:
Dont know why, but in this one when you check the box on a message, the delete menu doesnt pop up, and the news feed isnt inverted its white.

Sent from my thunderbolt using my f***King thumbs
Not sure about the message delete menu. The news feed is pulled from the mobile website so I dont think it can be inverted. I remember reading about it in one of the inverted FB threads somewhere.

·
Marty Mcfly/Theme Dev
902 Posts
curse you aquascum!!! :grin2:

Edit: Post edited because i'm too slow!

·
Marty Mcfly/Theme Dev
902 Posts
1.6.4 is out ;)

·
Android Apprentice
13 Posts
"thebowers said:
The default app has been updated to 1.6.4 for a couple of days. I just haven't inverted it (mainly cause I don't use it as much as I use to).
Ah now I see. Thought it meant the inverted version was updated. On a side note, I've tried updating to 1.6.4 from the market, but I keep getting a "package file not signed properly" error message and have no idea why.

·
Marty Mcfly/Theme Dev
902 Posts
It's because of how the apps are signed. Market apps are signed differently then Hacked Market apps.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.