Android OS Forum banner
1221 - 1240 of 1269 Posts

·
Registered
448 Posts
Just installed the latest inverted Gmail, 4.3.1, but the app and Android still identifies it as version 4.3. Tried uninstalling and reinstalling with no difference. Anybody else??

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2
i noticed that too

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

·
Registered
23 Posts
Hi,

I've been using those apps for a long time, since ICS release I think. I had various issues I could manage but now I have a new issue I can't deal with.

I do not receive 90% of my SMS/MMS. I do not have any notifications (icon, sound) and it is as if my phone is perfectly idle. But when I reboot the phone, as soon as I enter my PIN code, I receive all the SMS that were "waiting".

Anyone got an idea ? I'm using a Maguro G-Nex with a OTA-like Rom by Bigxie.

Thanks guys !

·
Registered
682 Posts
Hi,

I've been using those apps for a long time, since ICS release I think. I had various issues I could manage but now I have a new issue I can't deal with.

I do not receive 90% of my SMS/MMS. I do not have any notifications (icon, sound) and it is as if my phone is perfectly idle. But when I reboot the phone, as soon as I enter my PIN code, I receive all the SMS that were "waiting".

Anyone got an idea ? I'm using a Maguro G-Nex with a OTA-like Rom by Bigxie.

Thanks guys !
Different rom and device, but I haven't had any sms/mms issues at all... Sorry...

Reactions: vil2

·
Themer
1,888 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1,225 ·
I'll take a look at what's going on with gmail tonight. But looks like g+ just got the royal Google screw job.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using RootzWiki

·
Registered
950 Posts
Is anyone able to use the inverted market 3.10.14 with the inverted YouTube version 4.3.9 and sign in? I keep getting the "an error occurred" and sign in is impossible. Anyone have this or know the fix? Been stuck on YouTube 4.1.23 for while now....

Galaxy Nexus+Baked+Lean+TWRP=BOOM SHAKALAKA

1221 - 1240 of 1269 Posts