Android OS Forum banner
1241 - 1260 of 1269 Posts

·
Registered
448 Posts
BBoy's stuff isn't as nice as Trav's though, just my opinion...
i wouldnt say not as nice, maybe just doesnt fit your taste as well? I prefer travs as well dont get me wrong. Sadly trav has not the time it allows to update these currently, we all need to accept that. These inverted apps can take hours to perfect for just one app.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

·
Registered
682 Posts
i wouldnt say not as nice, maybe just doesnt fit your taste as well?
That is another way to put it. I did not mean anything in regards to functionality, except for a couple of his themes. But the guy knows his stuff for sure.

These inverted apps can take hours to perfect for just one app.
Yup, I know this to be true.

·
Android Intermediate/Dock-in-Training
511 Posts
BBoy's stuff isn't as nice as Trav's though, just my opinion...
If that really is the case. Then why do ppl continue to tell trav that an Android app has updated? Doesn't he have an Android device? If so, wouldn't he know that an app has updated before it has been posted here? Why not wait until he has updated the app himself? Just sayin'

That is all (again) . . . . . .

·
Registered
682 Posts
If that really is the case. Then why do ppl continue to tell trav that an Android app has updated? Doesn't he have an Android device? If so, wouldn't he know that an app has updated before it has been posted here? Why not wait until he has updated the app himself? Just sayin'

I really have no idea what you are trying to say. I merely stated my opinion, as you should be able to tell by the last 3 words of my statement you quoted.

And in case you still don't get it, opinion is not equal to fact. From Miriam-Webster:

Definition of OPINION

a : a view, judgment, or appraisal formed in the mind about a particular matter

Reactions: B3L13V3

·
Registered
282 Posts

When apps are themed, the signature changes. That means that USUALLY the Play Store doesn't even think you actually have it installed and won't notify you of updates. Typically you'll only know there's an update if either you keep up with new on forums or you have nother device without the modified apps. If someone's busy, you know, with life, it would be easy to completely miss that an app has been updated. As long as people aren't nudging or nagging about updates I don't think a simple post informing about an update is at all out of line and is probably helpful.

·
Android Intermediate/Dock-in-Training
511 Posts
When apps are themed, the signature changes. That means that USUALLY the Play Store doesn't even think you actually have it installed and won't notify you of updates. Typically you'll only know there's an update if either you keep up with new on forums or you have nother device without the modified apps. If someone's busy, you know, with life, it would be easy to completely miss that an app has been updated. As long as people aren't nudging or nagging about updates I don't think a simple post informing about an update is at all out of line and is probably helpful.
sorry, was just sayin'. oh and fyi i still get updates from play store for blk apps.

·
Registered
1 Posts
What is the fix for the inverted Google Play reverting back to stock? I flashed the inverted Google play, however, after rebooting, a few minutes go by and Google automatically updates back to stock.

Any assistance would be appreciated.

------------

·
Average Android
260 Posts
What is the fix for the inverted Google Play reverting back to stock? I flashed the inverted Google play, however, after rebooting, a few minutes go by and Google automatically updates back to stock.

Any assistance would be appreciated.

------------
The version in the op is to old. Try team baked website for a newer version. Travp's colleague B-Boy does a great job to. Through b-boy you can find other people who do inverts. Out of respect for travp I don't want to mention the others.

Sent from my Droid RAZR HD Maxx running AXIOM with Code Kernel

1241 - 1260 of 1269 Posts