Android OS Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Supporting Member
820 Posts
Thanks for your hard work bro, just wanna let you know that there was no option to uninstall my market update and so when I flashed the market was not themed.

·
Android Beginner
280 Posts
About to load these up on my aokp xoom. Only way it could be better is if I was loading them on my black ice aokp xoom.
Thank you.

Sent from my Xoom using Tapatalk

·
Android Addict
383 Posts
Unfortunately, on my tab, the gmarket app is not really readable. The "white" text is so deep grey that it barely shows against the dark background. It looks gorgeous on my Galaxy Nexus, but not on the Samsung 10.1 tab . The list of folders is fine, but not the list of emails. When I open a particular email, it's fine.

·
Themer
1,888 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
So is this a continuation of the old totaly inverted gapps thread from the gnexus forum? I can no longer find that thread as I get a "not found" error" http://rootzwiki.com...e-plus-updated/ on the old URL I book marked. Also, the mediafire link is dead now.
This is an old thread at the moment and probably should be deleted and will be hopefully we can get a team forum set up as soon as teamBAKED gets rolling

the old thread that somehow got merged into the BlackICE toro device thread has now been restored go hit it up post and view view as it has about 300,000 views missing now and all the old posts are still stuck in the black ice toro thread!

·
Average Android
260 Posts
BlackICE ROM forum shall give you that which you desire. Feelin' lazy? Yeah, we all do. Here is a nudge in the right direction.
Not sure why you say that, but no I am not or I wouldn't have fond this thread.Plus I do not have a Gnexus so I have no reason to familiarize myself with the GNexus forums, but thanks for the links. Still had to do a little digging, and your link was to a thread, not a forum. I did find a complete gapps package, although it would have been prefential to only download the gapps I use(market,drive,voice and gmail) as the rest of the gapps are useless to me.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.