Android OS Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone!

I'm having a lot of trouble with my phone (iPhone 12) right now. At first, it had an update problem and I couldn't use

cellular data, take or make calls. I downloaded Tenorsjare ReiBoot and activated the option to put my phone in the recovery

mode. Then, to proceed to repair it, I had to pay so I backed up and couldn't turn my phone back. The app said that it was free to activate recovery mode, but I had to pay to exit recovery mode. I'm trying to exit the mode but it just keeps getting stuck and I don't know what to do :(

· Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Hello everyone!

I'm having a lot of trouble with my phone (iPhone 12) right now. At first, it had an update problem and I couldn't use

cellular data, take or make calls. I downloaded Tenorsjare ReiBoot and activated the option to put my phone in the recovery

mode. Then, to proceed to repair it, I had to pay so I backed up and couldn't turn my phone back. The app said that it was free to activate recovery mode, but I had to pay to exit recovery mode. I'm trying to exit the mode but it just keeps getting stuck and I don't know what to do :(
Tenorshare Reiboot
thanks in advance for any help

1 - 2 of 2 Posts