Android OS Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Android Beginner
30 Posts
Team_eP said:
Also my point being, it's all for nothing if Android is going to wipe these settings. You are not reading intot this enough. It's not that I don't see the benefits, it's that it's all for nothing if someone, like myself, got this just because a new OS could be installed. If it rolled over when the port happens then it would be worth it, right? Now if someone else has the same concerns they know when the port is done they wasted their time. You are dragging this out and your response could have been left out. Just sayin.
Well, if your question is whether there is value in improving the webOS experience for someone who doesn't care if the webOS experience is improved, the answer is self-evident. Given how simple overclocking the TouchPad is (maybe 10 minutes for you, since you have preware installed), it is hard to understand what kind of assurances you want. I can say from my personal experience, it is worth doing things like installing apps, bookmarking web pages, becoming accustomed to a new keyboard, and yes, overclocking, even though all these things may be lost when I convert to Android. Why? Because I am using my device now, with WebOS on it. Only you can decide whether these things have value to you.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.