Android OS Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Android Apprentice
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I SBF'd my phone to .602 after a failed MIUI update not knowing 1.9.X was on GB and not Froyo. After finally getting the SBF to work right I used Pete's One Click Rooting tools to reroot my phone. All went well except for one problem; I can't boot in CWM Recovery AT ALL. I've ensured the correct version is flashed in ROM Manager but when I tell it to reboot into recovery it just reboots normally. I've tried using hard button combos to get into recovery but it gets stuck at the ! logo with the green android.

Any thoughts from the smart people here?

·
su
2,292 Posts
Not sure if this will help, but once you're into to stock recovery use volume up + down then select wipe data/cache by pressing the power button. (As I said, not sure if that will help, but the stock recovery buttons changed on GB so just putting that info out there.)

·
Android Apprentice
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
The problem is I can't even get into stock recovery. After pressing Home + Power buttons it'll show the Recovery logo (the ! with the android) but won't go further even if I press the search button.

·
Android Apprentice
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
OK I see what you mean. I can get into stock recovery. I wiped everything, resetup my phone and ran ROM Manager again. same thing. It'll reboot normally, I can't get it to go into CWM Recovery.

·
Deadly_Hamsters
3,899 Posts
A lot of people have issues with the latest clockmod recovery. Instead flash an older version of clockmod recovery. Its at the bottom of rom manager. That should fix your issue.

·
Supporting Member
229 Posts
"razorloves said:
A link would really help him out.
I appologize in advance if this is not the guide but I am not too familiar with miui. But I was poking around the miui forums and believe this is the link to that guide.
forums.miui.us/showthread.php?5818-How-to-get-to-1.9.16-from-1.9.9. Again I appologize if this is not what you were looking for.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.