Android OS Forum banner
1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,900 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I need to know which phone you would like to develop on. We will be purchasing 2 like new devices to hand out for the month of June. Keep the work up guys! We are only as strong as yourselves.

b16

P.S. We need this list also to know what and who we are buying (for).

Thanks a ton!

·
Developer
4 Posts
b16 said:
I need to know which phone you would like to develop on. We will be purchasing 2 like new devices to hand out for the month of June. Keep the work up guys! We are only as strong as yourselves.

b16

P.S. We need this list also to know what and who we are buying (for).

Thanks a ton!
I would love to work on the MT4G.

·
1337 h4x0r / Developer
56 Posts
If possible, I would love a SGS2 to work on dualbooting of Ubuntu and other OSes, but with that being unlikely, a Nexus S or Nexus S 4G would be awesome for my Kinect development, since it has out of the box USB support.
So Galaxy S II first, and Nexus S second. Too bad I have Verizon, and they don't have any development phones that would be good for me

·
Developer
30 Posts
I'd like to develop on the Evo 3D, or the nexus S 4G, but the evo 3d is my first choice and would a amazing dream come true, and i already have a couple roms lined up for it if i get it.

P.S. im on sprint,so im limited to a couple devices.

1 - 20 of 40 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.