Android OS Forum banner
21 - 40 of 40 Posts

·
Premium Member
75 Posts
Man I hope they release the 8.9. I think at this point I need to get the whole family.

I'm currently pretty set on devices, lots of work left to do on the vzwtab. But I really want to develop on the SGS2 when Verizon gets it. Get CM7 on that beast!

·
Premium Member
1,900 Posts
Discussion Starter · #23 ·
KhasMek said:
Man I hope they release the 8.9. I think at this point I need to get the whole family.

I'm currently pretty set on devices, lots of work left to do on the vzwtab. But I really want to develop on the SGS2 when Verizon gets it. Get CM7 on that beast!
We cant wait to see your updates and whatnot

·
Developer
718 Posts
SGS2 or Bionic would be my picks

·
Registered
2,155 Posts
Whatever phone I can get my hands on. The droid 2 global is almost as good as I can get it so whatever phone needs my help =)

·
Registered
2,155 Posts
Well since it appears the prime is coming up I would definately love the verizon version of that when it comes out! I've never had any nexus device and would love to have one. The closest I've had was my kaiser and that's because we built that android rom from the ground up.

·
Developer
24 Posts
HTC Rezound/Vigor, of course! Best option on VZW imo, for some reason they don't think we need anything more than a few moto phones and the iPhone lol.

edit: Forgot about the Galaxy Nexus! More preferential to sense devices, but ICS isn't a bad runner-up

·
Premium Member
1,662 Posts
Probably the rezound Dev'ing on the g-nexus sounds fun but honestly that phone is gonna be so dope out of the box I feel like users would much appreciate roms for other phones. If the VZW g-nexus ships without bloatware (which to my understanding wont be happening) then there wouldn't be much Id want to change. ICS is a nice os...

·
Mason Kernel Guy
215 Posts
I'm sticking with the supersonic for now. I will probably get a GNex here soon too, though the new evo4glte sounds like it could be a winner, so I might look into that.

·
Premium Member
1,662 Posts
Can i nominate team bamf for an htc one X (euro edition) I have a feeling the htc one owners with their tegra3's would love some bamfsense....
I/Team liquid might find one useful aswell

·
Developer
735 Posts
Send me an att one x k thx ;P

·
Banned
94 Posts
Were working with the x, the gn and the first gen nexus. In terms of tablets, its the original xoom, all the new tabs (thanks sammy) and the prime.

21 - 40 of 40 Posts