Android OS Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Android Apprentice
36 Posts
as_daylight_dies said:
I have no issues with jakebites on miui

~Sent from my Droid X running MIUI 1.9.16.1
Can you please explain what you did different? I installed SU from the market like others have said, which in turn removed the SU that came on MIUI. I installed jakebitesmod and I lost root access after I did that. I had to wipe data and start all over again. I haven't installed again because I'm scared its gonna do the same thing again. I am running the V6 supercharger.

· Android Apprentice
36 Posts
"as_daylight_dies said:
Nope that's not it. They do not conflict. If u lost root that means u flashed su after Jakebites. You must flash su first, then reboot, then go back and flash Jakebites

~Sent from my Droid X running MIUI 1.9.16.1
I got it going, thank you. I'm still trying to figure out overlooking and undervolting though....

· Android Apprentice
36 Posts
"sjcortez7 said:
are u using quickclock advanced?...because i had tha same problem...everytime i overclock/undervolt with quickclock, it changes tha governor to ondemand...i wish tha jakebites mod gave u tha option to customize tha values for overclocking/undervolting, as opposed to tha 5 preset values given.....
No, I'm not using quickclock. I'll either use terminal emulator or script manager...

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.