Android OS Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Average Android
76 Posts
BrentBlend said:
I'd imagine v6 and Jake bites mod are clashing since they have similar tweaks but different settings
Nope that's not it. They do not conflict. If u lost root that means u flashed su after Jakebites. You must flash su first, then reboot, then go back and flash Jakebites

~Sent from my Droid X running MIUI 1.9.16.1

· Average Android
76 Posts
BrentBlend said:
I'm not talking about root, i'm referencing inconsistency
Ok. Either way they do not conflict with eachother. If u run the v6 independently, set it to something, then run the script from jakebites, the setting you applied in independant v6 will show in jakebites v6 and vice versa

· Average Android
76 Posts
WxMan said:
So if I try to use any of the overclock/undervolt settings it cause my screen to freeze and reboot after about 5 min of use. If I go into terminal emulator and turn off the mods the phone works fine. I am using Supercharger V6 option 8 and the phone works fine with those settings. I am on miui 1.9.16.1
Yeah same here on the one setting i have tested so far. Like jake said, those settings might not work for ur specific device.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.