Android OS Forum banner
21 - 31 of 31 Posts

· Android Apprentice
Joined
·
36 Posts
"as_daylight_dies said:
Nope that's not it. They do not conflict. If u lost root that means u flashed su after Jakebites. You must flash su first, then reboot, then go back and flash Jakebites

~Sent from my Droid X running MIUI 1.9.16.1
I got it going, thank you. I'm still trying to figure out overlooking and undervolting though....
 

· Average Android
Joined
·
114 Posts
So if I try to use any of the overclock/undervolt settings it cause my screen to freeze and reboot after about 5 min of use. If I go into terminal emulator and turn off the mods the phone works fine. I am using Supercharger V6 option 8 and the phone works fine with those settings. I am on miui 1.9.16.1
 

· Sorry, I must be new here
Joined
·
1,129 Posts
"as_daylight_dies said:
Nope that's not it. They do not conflict. If u lost root that means u flashed su after Jakebites. You must flash su first, then reboot, then go back and flash Jakebites

~Sent from my Droid X running MIUI 1.9.16.1
I'm not talking about root, i'm referencing inconsistency
 

· Average Android
Joined
·
76 Posts
BrentBlend said:
I'm not talking about root, i'm referencing inconsistency
Ok. Either way they do not conflict with eachother. If u run the v6 independently, set it to something, then run the script from jakebites, the setting you applied in independant v6 will show in jakebites v6 and vice versa

~Sent from my Droid X running MIUI 1.9.16.1
 

· Average Android
Joined
·
76 Posts
WxMan said:
So if I try to use any of the overclock/undervolt settings it cause my screen to freeze and reboot after about 5 min of use. If I go into terminal emulator and turn off the mods the phone works fine. I am using Supercharger V6 option 8 and the phone works fine with those settings. I am on miui 1.9.16.1
Yeah same here on the one setting i have tested so far. Like jake said, those settings might not work for ur specific device.

~Sent from my Droid X running MIUI 1.9.16.1
 

· Stop Selling Dreams
Joined
·
46 Posts
ajeenahknj said:
JB (or anyone) I keep setting my governor for interactive x and its not sticking. Any suggestions?
are u using quickclock advanced?...because i had tha same problem...everytime i overclock/undervolt with quickclock, it changes tha governor to ondemand...i wish tha jakebites mod gave u tha option to customize tha values for overclocking/undervolting, as opposed to tha 5 preset values given.....
 

· Android Apprentice
Joined
·
36 Posts
"sjcortez7 said:
are u using quickclock advanced?...because i had tha same problem...everytime i overclock/undervolt with quickclock, it changes tha governor to ondemand...i wish tha jakebites mod gave u tha option to customize tha values for overclocking/undervolting, as opposed to tha 5 preset values given.....
No, I'm not using quickclock. I'll either use terminal emulator or script manager...
 
21 - 31 of 31 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top