Android OS Forum banner
41 - 60 of 363 Posts

·
Got Game?
503 Posts
I assume these will work on ICS as well as JB right?

Sent from my AOKP GNex using Tapatalk

·
Registered
7 Posts
Well time to flash these... my gf and I always have -93db for 3g we only live in 3g area but the tower we can see from our back yard where a droid razor picks up -67db in the same place...

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

·
Android Addict
1,186 Posts
The IMG file that I posted is not a Fastboot image, it's a CWM/TWRP image file. Don't flash in Fastboot, only flash in CWM/TWRP.

Yes, the ZIP file I posted is the full radios, not a patch.

·
I solve problems
1,213 Posts
I see no changes at all.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using RootzWiki
It isn't going to increase your speeds. Could have told you that

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus

·
Registered
429 Posts
The IMG file that I posted is not a Fastboot image, it's a CWM/TWRP image file. Don't flash in Fastboot, only flash in CWM/TWRP.

Great, thanks for answering!

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus

·
Sourcerizer
819 Posts

Just for curiosity sake, what's the difference in the .img file that makes it not flashable via fastboot? Not doubting you at all, just genuinely curious...

·
Android Enthusiast
777 Posts
I noticed when flashing that it said "FC05" when flashing. I freaked out and thought I picked the wrong file. It was the correct radios though. Maybe a typo in the script?
Yeah, it's a typo in the script.

·
Android Addict
1,186 Posts
Something about the size of the IMG file won't let it flash in Fastboot. Fastboot expects a smaller file, since I dump the raw data from the LTE radio into a file using the DD command it dumps the data plus any null data that may exist in the radio's ROM as well. It's a direct dump of the radio's ROM data.

·
Sourcerizer
819 Posts
Something about the size of the IMG file won't let it flash in Fastboot. Fastboot expects a smaller file, since I dump the raw data from the LTE radio into a file using the DD command it dumps the data plus any null data that may exist in the radio's ROM as well. It's a direct dump of the radio's ROM data.
cool, thanks.

·
Carbon-Based Robotic Tech Machine
2,243 Posts
OK, not seeing any improvement for CDMA/ EVDO. Readings taken at the same spot on my desk.
Oh, well, it was worth a shot...
Old

New
Where do you get this app? Doesn't seem to be in the Play Store.

Reactions: dnh37

·
Android Lover
1,260 Posts
Discussion Starter · #59 ·
so i have to ask... how come the 404 radios are ~5MB and the 411 radios are ~14MB?
Just in case anyone is on something other than FC05, I included it in the zip, then apply the patch to FG02. That way we only need one zip that anyone can flash regardless of what radio combination they may be on.

41 - 60 of 363 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.