Android OS Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Android Apprentice
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So my area just got 4g. It's awesome, but I'm wondering if my battery life is typical or not. I have cm7 and I used to get 2 days of light usage. And now on four g I am getting around five. I understand I can turn the data off and get better battery life, but in just wondering if this is normal. The only thing that's changed is my 4g being activated...

·
Android Apprentice
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks for the post bud, yea five hours of light use, maybe ten texts and a few mins of web n email. I can charge my phone all day its not big deal but I just figured it wasn't normal so i figured I'd ask. I'll have to re flash and re set the phone up and see if that helps Ny. I think I'm on mr2 ota but I can't really remember, could the radio effect battery life?

·
Android Apprentice
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
What ever kernel cm7 comes with... I havnt tried anything latly. I may flash the new cm7 and then calibrate the battery. Thing is that the battery was calibrated last time I upgraded cm, is that something I need to do more than just when I reflash? Once a week or so?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.