Android OS Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Nexus Addict
Joined
·
377 Posts
What are the steps you are using to root it?
 

·
Nexus Addict
Joined
·
377 Posts
Which are you using (Linux/windows/osx) and which phone are you using?
 

·
Nexus Addict
Joined
·
377 Posts
"Edwinp95 said:
Windows and droid X
Well. If I were in your position I would SBF down to 2.3.34 and install the OTA zips, therefore being rooted on GB. A little bit longer to do.
 

·
Android Nut
Joined
·
2,611 Posts
Waffleninja said:
Well. If I were in your position I would SBF down to 2.3.34 and install the OTA zips, therefore being rooted on GB. A little bit longer to do.
no reason for that. there is an sbf for every ota version, so he can just sbf to 602 then use the one click root tool.

but sbf'ing is not necessary. when using the root tool, it reboots into bootloader for some people. this is normal. just do as linuxtrance said above.
 

·
Android Apprentice
Joined
·
67 Posts
"razorloves said:
no reason for that. there is an sbf for every ota version, so he can just sbf to 602 then use the one click root tool.

but sbf'ing is not necessary. when using the root tool, it reboots into bootloader for some people. this is normal. just do as linuxtrance said above.
+1. I've had a few people who watched my instructional video say that happened to them.
-Unplug phone
-Power phone down
-Power phone up
-When you see the M logo, plug phone in
-One Click will resume
 

·
Android Apprentice
Joined
·
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
"RageXmods said:
+1. I've had a few people who watched my instructional video say that happened to them.
-Unplug phone
-Power phone down
-Power phone up
-When you see the M logo, plug phone in
-One Click will resume
Alright thanks im try this in a bit im let u know if it works
 

·
Android Apprentice
Joined
·
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
"RageXmods said:
+1. I've had a few people who watched my instructional video say that happened to them.
-Unplug phone
-Power phone down
-Power phone up
-When you see the M logo, plug phone in
-One Click will resume
I works fine thanks
 
1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Top